[Announcement] KOICA COVID-19 Information Hub in June
[KOICA/COVID-19 Information Hub]
Greetings from KOICA Bangladesh Office. We would like to introduce new contents of the COVID-19 Information Hub in June.
1. Editorial Articles
- The Role of Military Hospitals in the "Age of New Infectious Diseases" (Whole of Society approach as declared in Rome Declaration by G-20)
- Korea as a leader of the world: Its way forward with partners for better international cooperation
- Blood clots by COVID-19 are higher than by adverse drug reaction of vaccination
- Water and COVID-19
2. Weekly Summary
- COVID-19 Variants; Alpha, Beta, Gamma and so on
- "Hospital of Tomorrow" project for post-COVID-19 healthcare facilities
- WHO vaccine Emergency Use Listing (EUL) and Epidemic Intelligence from Open Sources (EIOS)
- WHO Global Trend & Delta Variant
3. Voice of Correspondent
- Uzbekistan's Response to COVID-19
- DR Congo's Response to COVID-19
The KOICA COVID-19 Information Hub is operated to support partner countries to strengthen their ability to respond to infectious disease.
For more information, please visit the link below.
KOICA COVID-19 Info_Hub Reflet-1.jpg