Overseas Offices
Focus on
Foreign Media
Video
Photo Gallery
HOME > Information > Foreign Media
CopyRUL PRINT
Foreign Media
[12.01] Press releases on the meeting between KOICA President - Prime Minister of Vietnam
Administrator
12/02/2015

KOICA 이사장-베트남 총리 면담 관련 보도

언론보도 보도매체

보도날짜

ㅇ Date : December 1st, 2015 (Tue)

ㅇ Press Releases : 11 articles in three languages

Prime Minister meets with foreign leaders on sidelines of COP21 (Vietnam+)

Prime Minister meets with foreign leaders on sidelines of COP21 (The Voice of Vietnam)

Prime Minister meets with foreign leaders on sidelines of COP21 (Baomi.com)

PM busy with bilateral meetings on COP21 sidelines (Online Newspaper of the Government)

PM busy with bilateral meetings on COP21 sidelines (Vietnam Breaking News)

Th? t??ng Nguy?n T?n D?ng h?i đàm v?i Th? t??ng Pháp (Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung meets for a talk with Prime Minister of France) (Phu Yen)

Th? t??ng ti?p xúc song ph??ng v?i lãnh đ?o 24 n??c (Prime Minister holds bilateral meetings with leader of 24 countries) (The Voice of Vietnam (VN))

Th? t??ng ti?p xúc song ph??ng v?i lãnh đ?o 24 n??c (Prime Minister holds bilateral meetings with leader of 24 countries) (Yen Bai)

Th? t??ng ti?p lãnh đ?o các t? ch?c kinh t? và môi tr??ng (Prime Minister meets leaders of Economics and Environmental Organizations) (Vietnam+)

Le Vietnam souhaite promouvoir ses relations avec les pays du monde (Le Courrier du Vietnam)

Rencontres du PM vietnamien en marge de la COP 21 (Nhan Dan en ligne)

ㅇ Main points

【Prime Minister meets with foreign leaders on sidelines of COP21】

At a meeting with KOICA President Kim Young-mok, PM Nguyen Tan Dung expressed his gratitude for the agency’s support of Vietnam’s development projects.

He called for more assistance from the agency in infrastructure development and climate change response, especially in the Mekong Delta.

The KOICA head affirmed that Vietnam is the largest partner in terms of infrastructure and development of KOICA in particular and the Republic of Korea (RoK) in general.

He said KOICA is willing to help Vietnam build institutional capacity and statistics database, among others.

He also pledged stronger support for Vietnam’s climate change efforts and its building of development projects.

【Le Vietnam souhaite promouvoir ses relations avec les pays du monde】

En rencontrant le président de la KOICA, Kim Young-mok, le chef du gouvernement vietnamien a estimé l’assistance du Vietnam dans le développement d'infrastructures, l’adaptation au changement climatique, et l’environnement, notamment dans le delta du Mékong.

Le président de la KOICA a affirmé la poursuite du soutien de son agence dans ces secteurs, ainsi que dans l’amélioration des institutions, la création de bases de données et la préparation de projets de développement du Vietnam.

List