1. KOICA(Korea International Cooperation Agency) intends to invite foreign and local eligible Bidders for consulting and management service of "the Project for the.Construction of a Grit Chamber in Erbil, Iraq."
① Employer : Korea International Cooperation Agency
② Bid Type : International Competitive Bidding
③ Selection of the Successful Bidders : Contract by Negotiation
(Technical Proposal and Price Quotation]
④ Bidding explanation(Time and Date, Place) May 27, 2010 / KOICA Headquarter
(For more information please contact +82317400186)
⑤ Name of Currency : Korean Won
⑥ Submission place(Address) : KOICA Procurement Team
⑦ Place of Opening(Address) : KOICA Procurement Team
⑧ Time, date of closing : June, 1, 2010
⑨ Time, date of opening : June, 18, 2010
2. The available budget for this procurement assignment is [2,717,000,000] KWN and Bidders’ Proposals should not exceed this budget. Any bid exceeding the project budget may result in rejection of its bid.
3. The RFP includes the following documents:
Chapter 1 Letter of Invitation
Chapter 2 BID Data Sheet
Chapter 3 Instructions to Bidders
Chapter 4 Technical Specification
Chapter 5 Terms and Conditions of Contract
Chapter 6 Contract Form
Chapter 7 Attachments
4. Language of Proposal: Korean
5. KOICA requires that bidders and contractors observe the highest standard of ethics during
the procurement and execution of such contracts. In pursuance of this policy, KOICA;
(a) will reject a proposal for award if it determines that the bidder recommended for award
has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent practices in competing for the contract in question;
(b) will recognize a contractor as ineligible, for a period determined by KOICA.
6. The KOICA now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders from eligible source countries.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information on the bid form and inspect the
bidding documents at ebid.koica.go.kr
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than five percent (5%) of Total Bid Price or stated fixed amount. When a fixed amount is stated, it should be approximately five percent (5%) of the estimated cost of the Contract. and must be delivered in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders on or before 16:00 on June, 1, 2010.
9. KOICA will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
Address: 418 Daewangpangyo-ro, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si
Tel No.: +82317400186
Fax No.: +82317400695
Attn: Mr.(Ms.) Dong Sangjin