1) He/She must be a citizen of the selected partner country
2) Must be officially nominated by his /her Government/Organization
3) Applicants must have a bachelor's degree officially recognized by the government of the partner countries
4) Must be proficient in English language since courses and thesis will be done in English language.
5) Preferrably not above 40 years of age and in must be in good health
6) Mostly opened to those who have not participated in KOICA master scholarship program before
Global Training Program
Establishment of Annual Plan
Select Course Organization
Manage Training Course
Monitoring and Evaluation
Country-Specific Program - Asking from partner country
1) The organization of partner country requests a project to the KOICA office or embassy through its own general organization
2) KOICA Office (Korea Overseas Office without KOICA Office) self-examine the feasibility of the requested project, Send opinions of the office, priority, timing of project implementation, and suggestions to KOICA headquarters.
3) KOICA Headquarters (Training Planning Center) Review requests with the relevant departments and select new projects by conducting a local survey (preventive survey and planning survey) if necessary
Multi-Country Program - proposals of our government ministries of Korea
To promote cooperation between departments and agencies and to enhance ODA effectiveness, the project that KOICA seeks to secure budget based on the proposals of our government ministries. Selection of subject program title and contents applicable to multiple countries, not limited to specific countries.