Project for Establishment of e-Procurement System in Jordan(2014-2017년/USD 8.5M)
KOICA has pursued this project to enhance the transparency of government operations and streamline procurement systems by establishing an electronic procurement system. For this end, KOICA has provided capacity building training for public officials who are required to support, introduce and construct electronic procurement systems. The Jordan Public Procurement Service went through a pilot operation in 2017, and the system was officially opened in January 2018. Until now it is being operated successfully.
By building an electronic procurement system (JONEPS), we have improved the work efficiency of the procurement agency in the country. The total bidding process time was reduced by about 70 hours per case, and the number of visits by procurement companies was reduced from 7 to 4 times, reducing the average cost per procurement case.
In November 2019, we achieved remarkable results when the “Government Procurement System Regulations (No. 2019-28)” came into force using the electronic procurement system developed through our business.
Other completed projects
- Establiment of Three Health Care Centers in Jordan ((‘14-‘19/USD 4.28m out of USD 5.16m)
- Establishment of special school for hearing impaired students(‘14-‘17/USD 5m)
- Capacity Building of Vocational Traning in Jordan (‘10-‘14/USD 5m)
- Establishment and enhancement of Clean Development Management for Energy in Jordan (‘10-‘12/USD 4.4m)
- Refining the Strategic Approaches to Investment Promotion(‘10-‘11/USD 1m)
- Establishment of Telemetering System for Water Quality Monitoring (‘08-‘10/USD 3.5m)
- Improvement of Blood Bank in Irbid (‘08-‘10/USD 3.5m)
- Capacity Building of Vocational Traning in Zarqa, Jordan (‘07-‘09/USD 3.28m)
- Establishment of four Health Care Centers in Jordan (‘04-‘07/USD 4.5m) - Digitization of two government ministries in Jordan (‘04-‘07/USD 1.2m)