KOICA will conduct 2020 Master Degree Scholarship Programme as part of CIAT Programme to foster talents in Cooperated Countries,
Master Degree Scholarship Programme is one program of KOICA's CIAT Programme provides Outstanding Mozambican with Scholarship in 21 Sectors of Master Degree in South Korea to improve Mozambique Economy and Society.
1. Qualification :
(1) Citizenship: Be a citizen of the Scholarship Program target country.
(2) Government Nomination: Be officially nominated by their governments.
-Be a government employee. With a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of study
(3) Level of Education: Have a completed Bachelor Degree or an equivalent to college / university level Educational background.
(4) English Proficiency: Have a good command of both spoken and written English in order to take classes conducted entirely in English and to be able to write academic reports and theses in English.
(5)Age : Be under age 40 as of February 1, 2020.
2. Fields of Study
1. Regulation Management for Economic Development - KDI(Korea Development Institute) School of Public Policy and Management
2. Techno-Entrepreneurship Competency based on EE&ICT Convergence - HanDong Univ
3. Global Education Leadership - Korea National University of Education
4. Social Economy(MBA) - KAIST
5. Response to Climate Change - Hallym Univ. etc.
* Other Sectors will be updated soon. Please Refer to Attachments
* If you want further information, Please Contact Koica Mozambique Office Elizabeth Mbuga (Koica Mozambique Office Manager) - Tel : +258 21 487 523 - E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org