KOICA offers Master Degree Scholarship Programme for 2020 as part of CIAT Programme to foster talents in partner countries, (12 New Master Courses)
This year, the Scholarship Programme will provides outstanding Mozambican public officials with scholarship in 21 Sectors of Master Degree in South Korea to improve Mozambique economy and society. the qualification for applicants is as below and if you want more information, please do visit our website!
(1) Citizenship: Be a citizen of the Scholarship Program target country.
(2) Government Nomination: Be officially nominated by their governments.
-Be a government employee. With a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of study
(3) Level of Education: Have a completed Bachelor Degree or an equivalent to college / university level Educational background
(4) English Proficiency: Have a good command of both spoken and written English in order to take classes conducted entirely in English and to be able to write academic reports and theses in English. (5) Age : Be under age 40 as of February 1, 2020.
Programmes / University
Urban and Regional Development - University of Seoul
Gender and Development - Seoul National Univ.
Finance and Tax Policy - Korea Univ.
Trade and Industrial Policy for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth - KDI(Korea Development Institute)
Public Administration (Local Government) - SungKyunKwan Univ.
Agricultural Economics - KangWon National Univ.
Agricultural Production - Kyungpook National Univ.
Gender and Rural Community Development - Yonsei Univ.
Health Policy and Financing Capacity Building - Yonsei Univ.
ICT Techno Policy - Soongsil Univ,
Energy Science and Policy - Ajou Univ. Aviation Management - Korea Aerospace Univ.
* If you want further information, please contact KOICA Mozambique Office
Ms. Elizabeth/ office manager
- Tel : +258 21 487 523 - E-mail : email@example.com