[notice] Job Vacancy announcement (~11 December 2019.)
The KOREA INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AGENCY (KOICA) is the Korean Government agency in-charge of implementing Korea’s bilateral grant aid and technical cooperation programs. The KOICA Philippines Office is seeking ONE (1) PROGRAM OFFICER for its Project Section:
1. Position:Program Officer (Health)
2. Qualifications:At least bachelors degree in Public Health or other relevant field
Minimum 5 years work experience in government or development cooperation institute
Preferrably field or manamgent experience in donor-funded global health programs or
international development assistance program
Good inter-personal and communication skills
Good understanding of M&E methodologies, frameworks and reporting
- Support all aspects of the KOICA project cycle especially in health program, including country partnership strategy, project design and management by coordinating with related stakeholders and monitoring project status and progres
- Conduct sector research, update information and prepare relevant document on the subject as needed and provide technical assistance
- Manage partnerships and networks with key stakeholders(esp.government side) and participate government or donor partnership meetings
- Assist in organizing meeting and event including meeting logistics, scheduling, drafting of agendas, reporting and follow up actions of the events
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned
- Professionalism:Own a sound understanding and knowledge about public health, its mechanism in thePhilippines. Contribute and perform outstanding management skills relevant to the Resposibilities hereof. Accepting attitude towards the problems and variable situations; able to identify problems and contribute to problem-solving.
- Working Skills: Proper skills to documentation. Owns competence in planning, coordinating, and organizing works related to KOICA’s projects. Ability to meet the deadlines. Demonstrates professional competence and Commitments to KOICA. Able to think critically to improve its projects and office.Ability to quickl y understand complex information and communicate to non-experts
- Communication Skills: Good communication skills. Proficient documentation draft skills and speaking skills in a clear and concise manner. Attitude towards understading with other collegues and carefully listen to them. Proficient oral and written English ability.
- Teamwork : Excellent interpersonal skills – able to establish and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally, with people from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. Competent to understand and respect different cultures and backgrounds to achieve organizational goals. Incapable of understand Korean culture and work with Koreans.
Qualified applicants may downloadtheapplicationform belowand send their curriculum vitae with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org 11 December 2019. Interview and written scheduled on 19 or 20 December 2019.Tentative start of employment is in the first weekof January 2020(The day you start working may be changed). Only short-listed applicants will be notified for interview.